Monday, January 25, 2010

The Library.

I am a frequent visitor to the library, whether that be the public library or the school library. I don't know. I am a bibliophile. I love books. :D

I went to the public library today, and I borrowed 5 books. 3 of which I've already finished reading. One was like a cultural history of the US during the 1960s, and another was about Civil Rights and the Voice of the People, another one was about something like the United States military...um...policy. I don't remember what it's called. Another one was a biography of James K. Polk...America's first "dark horse" and also probably America's hardest working president, who actually died 4 months after his term because he worked so hard. :( Another book was about Birth Order, and how the order in which you were born affects something psychologically about you. I'm a "psychological only child." I'm not REALLY an only child, but I basically grew up like one. Hmmm...I can't remember anything else.

I'm reading The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, and I think I feel bad for him.

No comments: