As far as I know, I will be staying home till school starts. This whole summer that hasn't happened! I've spent 11 weeks at Harvest, either helping at Cool School or working Housekeeping. And I have loved every second of it.
*sigh* Here's my schedule!
1-Psychology/speech
2-MWF: Modern Literature/TTH: Guam History
3-
4-World Literature
5-
6-Lunch
7-
8-Graphic Design
Um, I really can't remember the blank spots, but I am also taking Honors English, Government and Economics, and Life Skills. I just don't remember what time those classes are :D
What I'm really excited about is that the book I decided to read "for fun" on Monday turns out to be the first book we'll be reading in World Literature. Something else that is exciting is that I found out today that I've already read most of the books we're going to be reading in Modern Literature. Whoo-hoo! I'm honestly really ecstatic!
OH! :D And guess what! I was asked to work extended care for the the preschoolers this year! :D I'm happy!!! I was praying that I would be able to work extended care this year! I used to work with those kids during my sophomore year, but for some reason, none of the high schoolers were able to work this past year...which is why I'm very thankful I can work this year! :D And I'll be working every afternoon except for Thursdays because....
I'll be in the play this fall! We're doing a production of Hillbilly Wedding, which is actually very funny. :D I'm the mama :D
If anyone was wondering why I never really include other people's names on my blog, it's more for their privacy. I wouldn't feel comfortable about someone talking about me on his/her blog without my permission. Just saying. :D
I'm thrilled that school is starting up soon! :D
I have just ONE academic goal this year. I WILL TURN IN EVERYTHING ON TIME. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment