Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Favorite FB statuses ever.

July 20, 2010
"I love my job!!! Other people may think differently, but...I have been secretly wanting to work housekeeping at Harvest since I was 7! :D Oh, I finished the book, Bryce Collier. Percy and Annabeth!!! At the end!!! Eeeee!!! :D"

June 26, 2010
"I am amazed at some people's incapability to spell. One day, I will teach spelling class."

June 16, 2010
"Does it bother anyone else when people try to share their thoughts on Facebook through notes, but they completely fail grammatically? It totally distracts me, and I can't refocus to read their message. D: I feel bad...:)"

June 5, 2010
"Does anyone else get scared that the person is offended (angry or upset) when they use ellipses too much?"

May 28, 2010
"Ok, I love how there are many sides of summer. Today was the play in the water, laugh as much as possible, watch other people slather on tons of sunscreen (because I don't wear sunscreen ;D), and slide down the humongous water slide till your skin is wrinkly kind of day!!!!"

May 20, 2010
"So, Asia Elaine Oshiro and I were trying to cook corned beef for breakfast. You'd think that since we're part of the generation that's known to be "tech-savvy," we'd be able to open the can of corned beef. Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG. We totally FAILED and ended up having to scoop most of it through the little slit we opened...:("

April 19, 2010
"It really irks me when people are incapable of original thought and continuously quote other people. Usually my first reaction, whether right or wrong, is to wonder whether they take the time to read books that aren't watered down to help "my generation" understand English. Ridiculous."

March 28, 2010
"Even though my hair looks wild, I praise God for all the baby hairs that have been growing!!! I feel so blessed to have gone through losing my hair and having it grow back! God has taught be a lot about trusting in Him and acceptance in Him. It is so easy to feel insecure when your hair is falling out! :)"

January 30, 2010
"I was at Ross the other day, and I noticed this empty cabinet. I thought it was completely made of glass. I thought that I saw this girl looking at me through the cabinet. I tried not to make eye contact with her, 'cause I didn't want to be rude. Then I realized that the cabinet is actually made out of mirrors! The girl I was trying to avoid eye contact with was me. I felt embarrassed for myself. It was pretty funny."

January 27, 2010
"Miss French says I am a good example of the word "demonstrative." Meaning: "characterized by or given to open exhibition or expression of one's emotions, attitudes, etc., esp. of love or affection." I think this is true. :D That word, and sentimentality."

October 23, 2009
""Just suppose, Could it be? Dear God, is Magnolia Alexander the answer to the countless prayers I've prayed under the prairie stars?" I love this book! :D"

October 18, 2009
"Thank you to everyone who prayed for me!! I don't have lupus, diabetes or leukemia! I have healthy red blood cells, enough white blood cells and correct levels of vitamins and sugar!! I am just lacking in vitamin D, which can be fixed by more time in Guam's hot hot sun! :D Eeee! I'm so happy. :D Thank you, Lord!!"

September 22, 2009
"Ok, I'm reading the fourth book in the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series, and in each book I've read, I've found at least one spelling error, grammar mistake, or word swap. This is nuts!"

September 1, 2009
"I think God chose it to be "Make Ruthie Cry Because She's Absolutely in Awe of Me" day today for Himself, because today was totally a I feel like crying because I'm so in awe of God kind of day"

August 22, 2009
"I added Photo Booth to my dock on my Macbook...it's really bugging my OCD, because everything else on my dock is in the color scheme of blue, white and silver. This red and black thing is totally clashing. D:"

Ok, I'm kinda tired of scrolling through old stuff. :D Hope you laughed. :D
"just for kicks and giggles!" haha

No comments: