You know what is sad? The fact that the last time I blogged was in AUGUST! What happened to when I used to blog at least once a day. Now we're lucky if I even think about blogging! Well, I have thought about it, but...I've never got around to it ok? (Haha, Nacho Libre reference)
Notes:
1. Anyway, I really don't have Graphic Design during my eighth hour; I was able to get into Internship, which I enjoy lots!
2. I'm sorry that Twitter keeps asking my visitors to sign in. I decided, for privacy issues, to put my tweets on private.
3. I know I am acting as if the whole world reads my blogs, so please forgive me if I am overstating my following. :)
What's new?
Academically
I have never been busier during a school year than I have been this year! It's insane! I have projects and papers and book reports due left and right, and many times I have no idea where to start! But God gives so much grace! My one academic goal that I had to start off the year was that I was going to turn in all of my assignments in on time. I have now expanded my one goal into THREE!
1. Turn in all assignments in on time.
So far so good.
2. Make wise use of my time (i.e. work ahead)
3. Aim for the Principal's list award (e.g. a 97% or above average in every class)
We will see. Report cards come out in three weeks, I think?
I had a spiritual update to add to this....but there is no resolution at the end, and I can't bear posting something with no resolving ending.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment