Kaz is the bomb. Period.
We have a sliding glass door in one of our rooms, and it looks out onto the backyard. Our dog, George, will only go to the backyard if there is someone there. This morning, my mom was in that room like she usually is, and when Kaz woke up, he went straight there. He opened up the glass door and started to play with George. He was petting him and stuff, then right out of the blue, he says to my mother, "George has a wish. He wants to be a people. So that when he grows up he can be my brother." Needless to say, my mom was laughing so hard. :)
Another time, he and George were playing in our garage. Kaz LOVES to talk to George. Last week, they were playing while my dad was clearing up the garage, and Kaz asks George, "Georgie, how old are you?" My dad tells Kaz George is only 3 years old. Kaz then replies, "Oh! That means he needs to be in Mrs. Ignacio's class! And when he's 5, he can be with me in Mrs. Schallhorn's class!!!" He's an awesome kid.
One morning, my mom and I were having breakfast in the dining room. Kaz is bouncing around on our couches while Mom and I were talking. All of a sudden, he stops, looks at me, and asks, "Ruthie, do you cry when you're alone?" And I told him I did. He then responds, "Ok, I'll stay with you, so you won't cry. I don't like it when you cry." Then my mom and I proceeded to bust out laughing, because truly it's Kaz who cries when he is left alone. We thought it was funny that he shifted the need of another person to me....cute kid.
Today we went to PIC to swim. We were playing on the animal slide thingies. Kaz stops to fix his hair and then goes down the slide. Afterward, he fixes his hair again. I accidentally pull him under the water, and he starts freaking out. He looks at me and says, "I just fixed my hair! Now I won't look handsome anymore!" It was so funny.
Some of my favorite things that Kaz does are: whenever I get left alone ('cause I'm delaying and everyone else is ahead) he will ask everyone to stop and wait for me. And how he always sticks up for me. And backs me up. And thinks I'm the coolest, most beautiful ME in the world. And how he always, always, always, without fail makes sure I'm ok, and does whatever he can possible to make sure I'm ok. He'll make me laugh when I'm sad. He'll start crying when I'm crying. He'll get mad at something/someone that has hurt me. He'll do kung fu to George to make sure I can get into the house safely. Kaz is so caring; I love him. He's the best.
All to say, I think it runs in our blood. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment