Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bliss.

I think I've mentioned it on my Twitter before, but these past few weeks I have been so unbelievably happy. Like really, truly, deeply happy. It's not the kind of happiness that comes in wisps. It's this substantial kind of joy (I guess would be the right word.)

God has done miracles in my family. I stand astounded, awed, and astonished at the power of my Lord. There is a sweetness in the relationships I have at home. I am so so so thankful.

I feel
Safe.
Loved.
Accepted.

I am so grateful to know that I have such cherished memories with Mom and Dad. Sometimes I am reduced to tears because of the goodness of God overflowing into my life from theirs. God is so good. I can't even say that enough. My family is a testimony of God's continual pursuit of His children. Eeee!!! Oh I am just GUSHING!

My heart is so full of joy.
I have so much to be thankful.
God has shown me through this that I can't give up praying...ever.
He holds all things in His hands, and He will allow His will to come to pass in His time.
He only asks that I trust Him, obey His voice, and let Him be God.
And let me tell you, He does a mighty fine job at being God!
He is God. and He really is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Oh I am just so happy. What more can I say?

No comments: