Thursday, May 27, 2010

Good times.

Ok, so I typed this blog out earlier, and it was nice and long...but the silly computer got confused and deleted all that I wrote :D

Anyway, I'll just summarize. I love to work. I love going to sleep really tired. I don't like to sit at a computer and type all day, not that kind of work. I like to run errands and talk to people and fill up inflatable pools, crazy stuff like that.

Today in Bible study, I realized I really ought to be learning something every day. It's easy to see spiritual change after a week, or several months or several days, but God is continuously working in me and growing me that there should be a distinct, no matter how small, difference between today and yesterday. :D

I've been reading through Colossians for my Bible reading. Tonight I read about my life being hid in Christ! Isn't that amazing!!! I share the same spiritual eternal life attributes that God has! I have eternal life that unbelievers don't understand the depth or width of how AWESOME that is! No one and nothing can take that life away from me! It's been really good. Really really good.

I'm so excited to grow this summer! It's already exponentially better than last summer. Not as many tears. ;)

No comments: