Friday, December 18, 2009

Early Christmas Break. :)

I've been sick the past couple of days, so I missed my last three days of the first semester. I'm pretty ok with that. I'm going to see if I can take the 5 exams that I missed next week. :)

I'm standing in our living/dining room. We got a fresh Christmas tree today. We had a fake Christmas tree up, but I don't think that Mom or Dad really like it. The Christmas tree that our family has had since I was 5 was accidentally thrown away two years ago, so we got this new replacement one...and it looks too much like the trees in a department store. Our fresh tree this year is BEAUTIFUL. Mom decorated it with clear lights and bundles of ornaments that are green, red and silver. It's gorgeous.

I bought an ornament today. :D I'm going to start a collection. From this Christmas on, I'm going to buy one ornament that reminds me of something that happened this year, and when I grow up and have my own Christmas tree, I'm going to have memorable ornaments. :) I love that! We have ornaments that I made when I was a little girl, and it is just so precious to see them hanging on the tree. :D

For this year, I bought a hedgehog. :) But only some people will know why. :D It's really cute. :D It was orignially $10, but I thought that was too much to spend on an ornament, and besides, I didn't have that much money on me. But then I saw that the ornaments were 40% off, so it was only $6. Still a little pricey, but I still saved...and I was only buying one. :D

Anyway, that's all for now. :)

No comments: