Ok, now it's time for me to go on and on about another favorite book of mine. To Kill a Mockingbird is totally a book worth reading.
Ever since I was Mrs. Keller in The Miracle Worker production, I have this sub-conscious idea that I grew up in the South. Like really. Like I'm not even joking. My character and I really connected, I guess you could say. Well, anyway, I love TKAM because I feel like I am Scout. I feel like I am a rowdy little girl who runs around in overalls and follows her big brother everywhere. I get to see Maycomb from her shoes. It's way cool.
I love the style of the book. It's very personal. I don't know!!! I love the small town feel of the book and just. I don't know. I'm really bad about writing reviews about books. My opinions on books don't really make sense unless you actually hear me talk about it. :D
I'm rereading this book. :) Second time. I just finished Part 1, but if anyone wants to borrow it, PLEASE DO! :D It's really good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment