Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another pet peeve.

You know what I think is really ridiculous? Teenage girls. Oh my word, they really get on my nerves!!! I know...I am one of them, but I cannot stand my own kind.

Like you know how girls post up really gorgeous pictures of themselves and then have a little caption that says "I'm so ugly!"? Ok, that is annoying to the max. And then the next picture they have a caption that says "I love to be me!" Ok, if you love to be yourself, why can't you be happy with the way God made you?

Maybe I'm not giving us enough credit, since I do realize girls do that because they're insecure and are looking for attention, and the only way to get over that is to find ultimate security in Christ's acceptance.

But in all honesty, GET OVER YOURSELF. You are not ugly. God made us in His image. When you tell Him you don't think you're beautiful, you are telling God He made a mistake. If I were God, that would hurt me so bad.

Start a revolution. Stop hating your body.

P.S. Two minutes after writing this blog, I saw a group on Facebook that says "I hate when girls think being stupid is cute." Right on.

No comments: