I also bought Curel Continuous Comfort, and it is some pretty darn good lotion, lemme tell you. If Asia, a swimmer (whose skin is quite dry frequently), loves this lotion and it works for her, it will work for you! :D
Oh yeah, I saw the new OxyClean commercials...and that guy with like an Aussie accent cannot persuade me to buy OxyClean quite like Billy Mays can. :( Tears.
I was crying like half an hour ago, because good things that I've tried to do today keep going sour. I made lunch for Kaz and me, but his part of the mac and cheese ended up on the floor. :( Then I volunteered to make some pasta for dinner, since Dad was working and Mom was at a meeting...then that got shot down too. SO I cried into my pillow telling God I was so sick of myself, and that I seriously need an attitude adjustment. I asked Him to please show me what I should do...but then I ended up falling asleep....
BUT! Dad walked into my room, flipped the lights on, and BAM! We were making plans to go to the store to buy Italian sausage and fettucine noodles. Oh joy! :D
Speaking of the store..I posted this as my Facebook status, but seriously, does anyone else dress up to go to the store even though you know you'll be home in less than an hour or so?
Just wondering :D Peace out, girl scouts.

No comments:
Post a Comment