The unforgiving, unmerciful waves of the sea.
That's all. I was too distracted to really think of anything. At any rate, I'm updating my blog to say that I saw this really neat little niche in the rocky part of the shore. There was a rope descending from the top and down into the water. It was so cool. It looked like the end of some hike in the lower parts of Guam. To be perfectly honest, I couldn't figure out the location of our boat. I just knew we were heading to the southern end of the island. :)
I said that I am adding that to my Bucket List. I've crossed off a few things, so I'm adding a couple more so that it'll still be a list of a 100 things. Before I die, I'm going on that hike and climbing down that rope into the ocean (unless that's unsafe, then I will just go down the rope).
That's all. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment