Friday, July 11, 2008

Speak

When I was little, I used to think that the star's twinkling was them trying to talk to us. Little did I know that they were, and so was everything else in the world. They were showing us God. Trying to prove to us Our Maker. If only we had ears to hear them really praising God. I wonder what they say.

We don't live long enough to learn from all the mistakes we make.

God is good even when I don't like the sun. The sun should eat grass!!! Lots and lots of grass! The green kind. The kind that all the cows like. Oh my, isn't it INSANE what can happen in a summer? I can't even begin to tell you how I've been feeling. The sun does not shine bright enough to justify the vibrancy of a loving heart. I find myself in joyous disbelief at how good God is. He makes me smile. Jesus, wow. I just want to thank you for all that You're doing in my life this summer. You put all the right people in all the right places with just the right chemistry-for me to grow spiritually yet to have total fun. :) I love You, Jesus. With every breath that I take.

No comments: