Friday, July 11, 2008

Story books and the words inside them

I view my life as a book. A novel, of sorts. I believe God writes a life story for each and every one of us. He know how it's all going to happen, but it's more like a choose your own adventure kind of book. God gave us a free-will to make choices. What kind of story are you creating?

I love to write, but it's always difficult to start. I love the feeling of just writing and you pencil just seems like it's gliding across the paper with the words gushing out of you. They say writing is the art of expressing thoughts into words, and I say they're right. Some people like eye candy, such as beautiful art on the wall; they enjoy the artist's work. In a way, writing is like that. Writers are artists painting marvelous word pictures with just simple words. Yes, simple yet powerful. There's nothing like reading a well-written piece of work and just letting your imagination soar. No boundaries. You know, just getting carried away with words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your blogs. You always seem to paint pictures with your words. You always have.

I'll see you at school.

-*Emmy. the one and only.