You know what I think is sad sometimes? When I go into stores and I get spoken to in Tagalog, but then I speak back in perfect English, and the people that are talking to me look at me surprised. I don't know why that's sad, but it kind of makes me feel bad.
I SAW SO MANY CUTE BABIES TODAY! I love cute babies! Especially when they're chubby and have ADORABLE feet that you just want to pinch and cute faces that smile at you so happily!! Eeeeeee!! Babies are so cute.
I'm eating leftovers tonight. YUM YUM YUM! They're actually really delicious. :)

2 comments:
LOL. the Tagalog thing was funny. No one ever mistakes me for being FOB though so that never happens to me. hahaha.
:S But I don't even look like a normal FOB person!! I'm not a petite brown girl! D: Neither are you! I mean, not in a mean or bad way...just saying, you and I don't fit the normal profile of a typical Filipina girl. D:
Post a Comment