Saturday, September 12, 2009

News.

Last night, we were making preliminary decisions about my 16th birthday party. It was fun. :) 

Mom, Dad, and I also went to Home Depot, and I helped Dad shop for PVC pipes. That was so cool. Ten 1 1/2 90 degree elbows. There was this poster in the pipe section that teaches you how to cut and glue pipes together, step by step with pictures. I pointed at the poster and told Dad that I already knew how to do that. He asked me how I knew. I told him that I've seen him do that a million bajillion times and he's even let me try. I feel proud of myself when I know how to do random things like that. :)

Today is a slooooooow Saturday. I kind of want to go watch a movie and get ice cream. :)

1 comment:

Ruthie :) said...

Nothing. :) Dad needed them for his work. That's all. :D