Saturday, September 12, 2009

Phenomenon.

I messaged this to Asia before our first day of Freshman year. It's nice to look back and see how far we've come.

Ok, I don't really know what I'm referring to, and you can tell I'm ranting, which means I'm obviously really nervous. You know, I was thinking. Wanna go full-out God this year? Idk how to do that, but it sounds exciting. Asia, it'd be awesome if we really stood up for Him and really did what was right. Do you KNOW how much change would happen. It'd be amazing. And for some reason I am suddenly super burdened about ministering to our peers! It's so strange! Asia, I think it'd be so amazing being used by God. I know it's gonna hurt, I'm gonna make major sacrifices, and things like that, but you know as well as I do that the outcome is astounding. And we're really gonna need each other. To keep each other accountable. To pull each other up and toward Christ. Man, seriously, if we were really serious, GOD WILL REVOLUTIONIZE OUR SCHOOL. Really. And man, like even Hazel and Mariah have this new fire. A desire. A burning for Him. If we really stuck together, like they told us to in camp, MAN, GOOD NIGHT! WE'D DO A LOT FOR GOD.... WHOA I'm super on a roll. But seriously, so many people are praying for us, and that's what we learned at camp--to make a difference for God. We have His power. We have HIM on OUR SIDE. Dude, and like. I can't even begin to explain, but I'm feeling vibes that deep down you feel this way too, and you TOTALLY understand what I'm talking about. MY WORD. This is too amazing. We should discuss and pray about it tomorrow. =]

I love you!

I think it is also entertaining to count how many times I said "dude" or "man." I sound way different than I do now. :)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Dude Ruthie, this is so encouraging. There are so few teens who actually have a heart for God!!