Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First day of Spirit Week.

Today was really good. I will write more about the spiritual side of Spirit Week at the end, because it will take too long. :) I feel like I'm super loud cheering and I can't hear anyone else! It is so difficult to get underclassmen to cheer! Very ironic!! It used to be the upperclassmen who wouldn't cheer.

Anyway, Rio and I were playing together in this huge afternoon game thing today, and he kept having "muscle spasms" in my direction, he was like whacking me with a pool noodle and punching me very wimpy-like. It was ridiculous. I've known that boy for most of his life...if he wasn't Asia's brother... :) Just kidding. He's an awesome kid...I guess being a freshman isn't really a kid...

I digress!! I shouted at him (because it was really loud), "STOP muscle spasming in my direction!!!" And that dark, mysterious sophomore was there, and he thought I was talking to him and he said, "[took God's name in vain]!!! YOU'RE SO MEAN!" Then I felt bad, because I didn't know if he thought I was talking to him or if he was just messing around. I probably shouldn't shout at my friends' brothers..:(

No comments: