And it scares me. I can actually see my hair thinning out and it seriously freaks me out.
Tons will fall out in the shower.
I am really scared.
I'm going to the doctor on Sunday...which is really soon, but still...it feels like so far away.
I think it's my shampoo.
I didn't realize how traumatizing it is to pull out lots of strands of hair at once.
This totally allows me to empathize with people that lose their hair.
It's...discouraging.
Please pray for me. I just want my hair back...
I am getting this feeling that God is using this to have me trust in Him and not to worry about all the many things that I could worry about. I am willing to go through this and learn from it. I just want to have the faith it takes to come out strong.
I claim this verse.
Luke 12:7
"But even the very hairs on your head are numbered. Fear not therefore. Ye are of more value than many sparrows"

3 comments:
Ahh. I hope you don't have any problems!! I'll pray.
I'd be freaking out too if I were you!!
Hey, I hope nothing serious is wrong, dear. ):
Yes, I feel so sorry for people going through chemo....I will be praying for you, I know mom understands how you feel:) I love you dear!
Post a Comment