Well, random highlights: I was greeted with some interesting exclamations and questions. :D Hmm, I slipped in the mud. It was kind of funny. I was just walking along real quietly, and then all of a sudden I stepped in something squishy and then I started my descent to the ground. I think I made some kind of humorous noise, but I don't remember quite what I said, then when I finally hit the ground, all I said was "Oh!" Then all the attention was on me, and I was embarrassed. I was trying to look for a place to rinse off, but then people just started laughing. I started laughing too. It was pretty funny. I made a new friend too. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hehe, I love your stories. If you wrote a book about your life. I bet we'd 'die laughing' reading it!! (It would sell too! :)
Post a Comment