Never did I think that He would take something from me like my hair.
Honestly.
It's so weird having to give up something to do with my physical appearance.
But I know God has a plan for this.
It's interesting how He takes away something that I was so confident in. If you've read my blog, I've said that I'm so proud of my hair and how straight, strong and wonderful it is...
All to say, God is really showing me how I can depend on Him through this. I'm willing to give up my hair to learn what He is teaching me. I know there is a purpose. I just don't want to miss the lesson.
My blood test results are in. I'm going to the doctor first thing tomorrow morning.
I'm resting in the assurance that God has this all in His control. :) God is good, whether I have a full head of hair or not.

1 comment:
Aww... you encourage me!! I hope you get good news at the doctor's tomorrow!!
I'm praying for you!!
Post a Comment