That's the truth.
I don't know why I just feel like I want to cry for extended periods of time.
I'm going to make a list. We haven't had one in a long time. :)
1. You're like Sunday morning pleasing my eyes.
2. A midsummer dream under star-soaked skies.
3. That peaceful easy feeling at the end of a long, long road.
4. You're like coming home. :)
5. Yes, I do realize those are lines to a chorus of a song, but that's how I feel. :)
6. I'm super full right now. I feel like you could just roll me around places.
7. I've cried so much in this past week!
8. I like when I cry those huge teardrops...it feels cool when the roll down my face...
9. *sigh* Confrontation is like my number one fear.
10. Roaches are my number two fear.
Ok, ignore the list. My thoughts are all discombobulated. Life's been throwing me some pretty crazy things, but I don't really know where to begin. Hah...I'm crying again. :)
Someway, somehow. I'm growing up. I can feel it.
God is good, amidst all that life throws at me.

No comments:
Post a Comment