Sunday, October 11, 2009

My doctor's visit.

So. I went to the doctor this morning. Finally. :)
He asked me what was going on. I told him that since last Sunday, I've been noticing that more hair has been falling out of my head than normal. I didn't really do anything about it, because I didn't think it was a big deal. I started getting a little worried on Monday, and I looked it up online and figured that since it's fall, I'm losing more hair (it said that people lose more hair in the fall). I also started trying to eat better this past week, just in case it was a nutritional thing. I know that the results aren't instantaneous, but my condition started getting worse. I switched my shampoo yesterday, and it helped a little, but going to the doctor would help my peace of mind.

Then he asked me if the hair in my eyebrows was falling out too, nope; if my skin has been unusually dry, nope. Then he checked my heart and my liver, and then decided that I should change my shampoo and eat a more balanced diet. 

I'm going to have blood drawn tomorrow at around 630, and I am quite nervous. I don't like blood or needles, but I must go through this. :) I'll be ok. They are going to check for vitamin deficiencies and see if I have a rare disease or something, like lupus. I don't think that it could be anything serious, but I still ask for prayers...especially about the procedure, because that makes me nervous...:D 

Thank you guys for your prayers!! I truly appreciate it! :)

I wrote this on Sunday. :) It's kind of late. 

No comments: