I went to the doctor today to hear about my blood test results. I was so nervous, because I was afraid that I either had a really rare disease or my vitamin levels were really off. Neither of those were true! Ok, well...just one was true. I'll tell you.
I'm only lacking vitamin D. The doctor said its level is like at 26, and the norm is 30-100. I have to take a vitamin D supplement and get out in the sunshine more. :) I was so happy to find out that I don't have leukemia, diabetes or lupus!! :D Not that the doctor thought I had those things, just saying!
Praise God for good health! I am so, so thankful. Not only that but I found baby hairs yesterday!! And the doctor said my hair is looking thicker than it did when I went to see him last week!! Oh, God has been so good to me!! Thank you, Lord!! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment