Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Reflections of the past sixteen years.

One sentence can sum up my life:

God has been good to me. 


:) Today was real special. :D I woke up at 545 and got ready for school. Mom and Dad greeted me a happy birthday, and it was so sweet. I got to school and Eliza and Jon had got me balloons and a cool wooden turtle. I had lots of people tell me happy birthday and sing for me today. Nothing too fancy, but just enough. :D I got lots of food too! :D

After Heart for Christ, a bunch of us went out to eat at Vitale's. It made me think of Miss Harrison. :) It was a lot of fun. I just got home and I am super full!! :D Manicotti, pizza and garlic bread. YUM YUM YUM! :D

I know, these reflections are so detailed. :D
Oh yeah, I've picked up my journal and started writing again. :)

No comments: