I tried to take the medicinal taste off of my tongue, but I think I tried to hard, because sometimes I can't feel my tongue. I'm taking like children's medicine, and it's like the kind that makes you sleepy. It does make me sleepy, but it's super weak, and it gives me weird dreams. I'll have to tell that story another time.
Oh yeah. Did I tell you guys that I like got super sick when I was Vegas? Well, it was bad. It's kind of a graphic story, but you know, I'm almost pretty sure I could have died. Thank the Lord for gag reflexes. Alrighty. I'm off to bed. I'm super tired.
I'm going to go dream about my ladybug sister and my castle infected with an illness. :)
More later. :D Hope you guys are doing good.
Hey. New question.
What's God doing in your life? Tell me. Tell me. I want to know.

No comments:
Post a Comment