Sunday, July 26, 2009

How about this one.

"Never regret anything, because at one point in your life it was exactly what you wanted."

Thoughts?

1 comment:

Carl Jr said...

hmm...this one kind of strikes me in an interesting fashion. At a first glance it sounds right, but after thinking about it for a second I believe that the part about us wanting pretty much everything that happens to us is a very true statement. I could explain that but it would take me too long! :)
But I also think that once we kind of get back to the point where we can see what we did wrong or what we shouldn't have done we kind of are supposed to "regret" things. Regret is a strong word and has several negative medical conditions linked to having regrets about things and especially holding grudges against other people. But, I can easily see how that statement could go both ways.
So, if I was talking to y'all in person about this I would go into more detail about why I think it could go both ways....it's kind of confusing, so if you want to know more...just let me know! I'll be happy to explain.. :)