Monday, July 20, 2009

In Narita airport right now. Thanks for the feedback about my little poem thingy. :) Y'all are sweet. Anyway, since I know I do have regular readers, I would like your thoughts on this quote.
 
"A writer is only as good as her experience."
 
I don't remember where I heard it, but I would like to know if you agree or not and why!
Thanks, guys!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Number One, You are so lucky to already be home. I'm here 'til August 11.

Number Two, this is very true. Don't most writer incorporate some truth in their stories? Like...make a character have the personality of a friend or have the stories take place where they grew up? So I'm guessing the more experiences a writer has, the more real life memories she has to draw from which draws in people to connect with the story.

man. that was too wordy and confusing but i hope you get it. xp

What do you think?