1. I want a shirt that says, "I left my ♥ in Guam" (even though I didn't) hah
2. Wild Honeysuckle body cream is like the best thing ever.
3 However, Blue Bell ice cream is like the most out of this world delicious thing ever. :)
4. Honestly, I don't miss home. A man on the plane sitting next to me asked me if Dallas was home. I told him no. Home is like 26 hours and an ocean away. That's home. I'm realizing more and more that here, with people I love, is home. Home is where your heart is, and darlin', lemme tell ya, pieces of my heart walk outside of me, living about 8000 miles away from the beautiful island of Guam.
5. I have the sweetest relationship with my mom. I called her up twice today, and both times, we were able to just sit and pray together. Shoot. I miss her so much.
6. I haven't eaten as much as I have in the past few days for about 3 or 4 months now. Dude, I love food. It's a shame that it's been a struggle to eat.
7. It's funny how quickly I can pick up the way people talk. Not quite totally and accurately, but close enough for the amount of time I've been here.
8. It's RIDICULOUS that the sun doesn't set until like 9pm here! It's been strange getting used to.
9. Apparently, it really is rude to stare. ;)
10. If I ever moved Stateside, I think I would gain about 20 lbs in the first couple of months. It's been crazy how much food there is to eat over here. It's...yum. :D
Oh, Hazel, I'm in Dallas visiting friends. :) They're the best.
OH AND CAN SOMEBODY FILL ME IN ON WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON WITH THE TEAM THAT WENT TO THE JO'S??? *hinthazelhint* Do you know? Because I would like to know. :) Please and thank you.

1 comment:
haha, I don't know much at the moment, but my brother arrives here in L.A. tomorrow, so i shall ask him tomorrow about it! (: lol, I want to hear about it as well.
But, i heard they didn't do to well. >.< my brother never brought it up s far which means it was bad. lol.
Post a Comment