I feel like I've missed out on this whole summer. Like I was there in body, but neither in heart nor spirit. I don't know why. This has only occurred to me now.
I realized that I barely know the camp team this year. I don't have many memories of either Cool School or Camp. I'm not in on any of the new inside jokes. I wasn't there for any of the interesting things that happened this summer. It's weird. I've always had these things--known the camp team, been at Cool School and Camp, had inside jokes, and have been there for all and any of the interesting things that happen during the summertime at Harvest.
So I wonder...
Where have I been?

1 comment:
you've been in your own world thinking. That's all.
This is pretty normal.
It just is kinda sad because memories become fuzzy.
I feel like this sometimes.
Post a Comment