I don't know why I get like that, but I know I do. I even get jealous when the teacher starts picking someone else other than me. And I hold these mini-grudges. It gets pretty ridiculous. I show up on the first day, and purposely seem intimidating, like I know exactly who I am and what I want and I am going to do exactly what it takes to get what I want. This is the bratty Ruthie. It is! I'm not even lying!!
I used to do it for ACB too! When I was in jr high, I was like one of the only girls on my ACB team. I would go and like be the ditziest one there. I would say these really off the wall things. It was actually really funny to think about. Then when we would sit down and actually challenge each other. I would say my name like I meant business, and then totally own the other team. My favorite part was afterward, we would stand up and shake hands, and I loved seeing the look on the other team's faces after our team beat theirs. They would be so shocked!! Especially because a lot of times, I answered a lot of the questions in the round! Oh it was such a good feeling. :)
So that is Ruthie being a brat. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment