"Every time I read something you write, I fall in love with you, letter by letter."
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Prior to departure.
Bahahaha! It's 3:30 in the morning, and I'm getting ready to go to the airport. This is the first time I'm doing something like this by myself. On the bright side, I smell REALLY GOOD. :) More later.
1 comment:
hazel
said...
how come youre going to dallas??
and I have to fly alone to Guam!!! it'll be my first flight alone as well.
Hey. So I'm just this girl trying to live out my life for Jesus. Living by faith, not sight--well, trying my best as humanly possible with the help of my great, almighty God through which ALL things are possible. I don't feel like telling you anymore, unless you ask--as much as I love volunteering information. :D
1 comment:
how come youre going to dallas??
and I have to fly alone to Guam!!! it'll be my first flight alone as well.
Post a Comment