100 things I love:
1. The way God works. It's beautiful!!
2. How Mom thought I passed out when I talked with her on the phone today!
3. Random Sunday afternoon lunches.
4. Fast friends.
5. Wiggle sticks at Foxes'.
6. Weekend hangouts.
7. Video chatting with Bella and listening to good acoustic.
8. Eating comfort food-mashed potatoes, chicken, gravy, and biscuits!!
9. School skip days.
10. Playing music in Josh's car with the windows rolled down.
11. Going on secret missions with Mariah and Asia while humming the Mission Impossible theme song.
12. Meeting people's parents.
13. Sweet, sweet iced tea.
14. My church. :)
15. The way Kristian and Kevin try to imitate my laugh (it's impossible).
16. Being missed.
17. Filling out surveys.
18. Reading people's answers to surveys (like Min Shik wanting to slap a baboon's bum...ai)
19. Spending a whole day reading a book series.
20. When Dad makes me hot tea.
21. And we sit in the garage talking.
22. When Mom comes in my room and we laugh until she falls asleep.
23. Singing with all my heart to embarrassing love songs with my girls.
24. Wednesday afternoon trips to Mickey D's with the guys.
25. Sitting on the Lanai of the FLC watching the sunset.
26. The feeling that overcomes me when I walk into the auditorium when it's empty.
27. My hundreds of books in my room. Hundreds. Really.
28. How I iron for my family.
29. And that I iron every morning...
30. The HCA class of 2011.
31. This oil candle thing on my desk. I haven't even lit it yet, but it still makes my room smell good! It's magical!!
32. How it's possible to get lost in a book.
33. Sour skittles!! It's happiness in a bag.
34. When I get teased about being ADD. It shows I am loved.
35. How I subconsciously think that I grew up in the South.
36. Worn out shoes.
37. The memories of Dad and I walking through the streets of London.
38. Kaz singing.
39. Feeling shy talking to someone I admire.
40. Writing in my journal...furiously.
41. Chap stick.
42. When the little iChat icon bounces in its dock. Scares me but I love it!
43. My best friend.
44. High school guys' volleyball games.
45. No, just guys' games in general. Much more upbeat than girls' sports.
46. Giggling with someone who knows exactly how I feel.
47. Dancing in living rooms.
48. Feeling mischievous, while not really doing anything mischievous.
49. The sound my laptop makes when someone signs in on IM or IMs me. It's so cute!
50. How I am singlehandedly NOT supporting the US Postal System.
51. Daisies. I LOVE daisies.
52. Rainy, thunderstorm-y days. Beautiful...
53. Cute sundresses.
54. Harvest concerts and performances.
55. Well-taken photographs.
56. Reminiscing the past.
57. Sharing hopes and dreams with people I'm just getting to know.
58. Testimonies.
59. Sneezing in books. ;) don't ask...
60. Ice Breaker SOURS. (Happiness in a small, circular, brightly colored container)
61. Having unexpected moments with God through nature. Seriously. It's profound.
62. Christmas dinner.
63. Sunflowers as big as my face. :)
64. Talking to people about what they think.
65. Running through huge fields of long grass and flowers.
66. Dreaming of lovely things.
67. The feeling that one gets when everything clicks.
68. Finding out that, yes, it's possible for boys to have beautiful minds.
69. Noticing people's handwriting.
70. Reading books nobody's heard of before.
71. Summer.
72. "You're so fine! You blow my mind! I get so nervous every time I see you hop online!" (that's for Bella and Asia-sing it!)
73. Cookies from Saipan.
74. Skipping class (with permission) to have serious talks with people.
75. How my class calls Asia and me rebels for skipping class (with permission) a lot.
76. Randomly remembering that I used to have this thing for riding sheep.
77. That Asia saved me from falling off a cliff once...really.
78. Good, meaningful talks a long time coming.
79. Crying and praying on the phone.
80. Cutesy little coffee shops with AMAZING house coffee.
81. People complimenting me when I'm having a really bad day. lol it's funny!
82. Inside jokes with God.
83. Popsicles on a balmy summer day.
84. Thunderstorms.
85. Being all snugly and warm on cold, cold days.
86. "I wish I was the weather...'cause then maybe you'd be talking about me all the time."- hah!
87. Plastic rings you get for 25 cents.
88. Staying up super de-duper late. (not for school)
89. BAGEL BITES!! And punch!!!
90. Sleeping Freshman Never Lie. freaky cantaloupe This is not a list.
91. Country music. Seriously. Well, some, at least.
92. Accents. I love accents...(like British accents, Aussie accents, etc)
93. My personal fave...Southern accents. Ever since The Miracle Worker play. :)
94. How Asia ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS matches.
95. My twin. :D I love Bella.
96. The humidity after rainfall on a sunny day.
97. How it's possible for people to tell you exactly what you want them to tell you if you ask them the right questions.
98. Writing letters.
99. Little kids.
100. Small things I notice that make my heart dance.
100 things. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment