-I fell asleep in class today. I fell asleep in English. Horrible. We were watching a video about Shakespeare, which is interesting, but I already knew that stuff. I sit in front of the a/c, so I was all cozy like...so I just dozed off. It was weird. I never do that.
-We took a mondo crazy test in Bio today. I was the first one to finish, like always, but I sort of made up half of the test, so maybe that didn't really count.
-Our chapel was really good. I know that I should probably expound on that, but I am too distracted to write something worthwhile.
I don't really remember what happened today....I'm beginning to forget a HEAP of things. Maybe this is what happens when I'm behind on my journal!!! Argh. It's ok.
And every time I try to think about what I want or what I "remember"...I only think of me wanting flowers. It's pretty weird.
I JUST WANT IT TO BE SUMMER ALREADY. Sort of. No...I'm glad we still have school....
4 weeks from today. SUMMER.

No comments:
Post a Comment