Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday.

News/highlights/ramblings...

-I am now officially one week behind on my journal. I'm at Wednesday of last week...My memory will eventually fail me. D:
-The guys just won their game against GW tonight. And it was pretty much the most amazing game (well, one of them) I've been to in awhile. It was insane. The JV team won in two sets, I think. In my opinion, either the other team was really off or our team was just owning them in the first set. (The grammar of that sentence irritates me, but I'm too lazy to fix it.) The second set practically killed me...So much suspense!!! Same with the Varsity game. Mariah predicted what was gonna happen, and she was right on. We'd win the first set (which we did), the second set would be really close and make it seem like we'd win (which happened) and would result in an even closer third set...but we'd still win. :) She said that GW isn't a team to give up so easily. 
Way to be then, guys. I love watching volleyball. The suspense is thrilling.
-All the paperwork for my science project is all finished, if only the rough drafts. ;)

I can't think of much else. D: 
Tomorrow's Wednesday. I love Wednesdays. For a million different reasons. (Don't worry. This one doesn't come with a list of why I love Wednesdays.) 

No comments: