Friday, April 24, 2009

Do I really need a reason?

Currently-like right now at 20:46 on a Friday night the 24th of April of 2009 (gotta love the details), 
I am thankful.
I am happy.
I am moved.
I am joyful.
I am soaring a million miles off the ground.

No words I could come up with can do justice to the bubbling emotion building up inside of me.
It's a feeling of knowing.
A feeling of admiration.
A feeling of honor.
A feeling of gratefulness.
A feeling of acceptance.
A feeling of respect.
A feeling of deep, deep...like. 


I don't know how to explain it. I don't know when it started. I don't know what it is. 

When did you let your heart run free?
Was it out of the blue?
Have you been waiting long?
I love this feeling.

I am so, so thankful. Many amazing things happened today.
(Luke is ridiculous.) 
If only I had the words to write it, the music to play it, and the paintbrush to capture it.
But most importantly, the people to share it with. 
It's beautiful.  

No comments: