Saturday, August 1, 2009

What you want.

So. I'm being weird, and I'm listening to the song What You Want from the Legally Blonde musical. I know all the words. :) I can't stop laughing. 

Anyway. You know what I want?
I want to start school already! :) I kind of miss it, honestly. I miss the routine.
You know. Waking up at 6. Getting ready for school. Picking out socks and shoes to match. The 15 minutes in the car it takes to get to school. Sitting in the cafeteria until 8. Walking through halls. Switching classes. Watching the clock till lunch. Ohhh, I miss it. I do, I do. I'm getting really excited. I think summer is just long enough for me to miss school.

Hah! The Jamaican part is playing right now!!! :) Good stuff. 
Ohhhh I miss this too. 

Oh you know what else I'm doing right now? Well, I was tending to my virtual farm. I have a cute little pig. It just rolls around in the grass. I'm growing potatoes and grapes. And I have a tree. It's precious. I know. I'm so...boring. :D

But it's RAINING right now!! It's peaceful. I love sitting in my room when it's raining. :) 
I had never heard this part of the song before today, but I like it. 
How about love?
Have you ever been in love?
Cause if you have, you'll know
That love never accepts a defeat
No challenge it can't meet
No place it cannot go
Don't say no to a woman in love

No comments: