Randomly, I'm listening to a playlist that Zooey Deschanel put together. Totally songs I dig. I haven't heard the whole thing yet, but so far so good. :) It's totally old school. Sounds like stuff I grew up listening to. :) I really want to watch 500 Days of Summer.
Friday, August 7, 2009
D: I dig this abstract thought blogging thing.
I am currently eating fried chicken. Mom cooked it without oil or water, so it was fried in its own oil! Blehh! Actually, that's less gross than cooking it in more oil than it already has. The chicken itself is pretty good. :) The meat falls off the bones..it's kind of messy, but it's fun to pick at food on a huge, very plain white plate. That's how I'm eating it. And I'm drinking a glass of water. Ok, so maybe I'm intentionally making my lunch pathetic. :) Whatever. I just had a mondo huge coffee cake. Dessert first. Definitely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment