Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Number 1 reasons.

I was thinking about these today.

Top number one reason:

Why I like country music:
It's more than just a song. It's a story.

I occasionally like staying at home:
Mom and Dad's faces when they see the house I cleaned.

I think ice cream is heavenly:
Definition of wallowing: to eat ice cream while getting over boys. 
Hah! More like getting over anything. 

I love about my Mac:
It's in to minimalism. It's simple. It's sleek. 

Girls watch chick-flicks:
We imagine we're the girl in the movie, being saved by her man. 
Subconsciously and unintentionally, but it's true.

Why I like to blog:
It's nice knowing people actually enjoy what I have to say. I like writing to an audience.

This summer has been the best I've ever had:
Simple. I've learned to wait and to be patient. 

2 comments:

lydia isabel said...

i like reason for chick flicks, =]

Anonymous said...

The reason for chick flicks is the best!! :)
It's so true!!