Sunday, August 16, 2009

Last Day of Summer.

Tomorrow I start the first day of my junior year of high school. In some respect, I am excited, but in another, I really don't care. Ok, not that I don't care...it's just that this is my 14th first day of school at Harvest. I know all of the teachers there. I have like one or two new classmates; all the others I've known for most of my life. I was at Harvest pretty much my whole summer.

Tomorrow is just another day at Harvest; only, it's a different set of clothes. Seriously.

Anyway, I don't really have much to say to conclude my thoughts about this summer. It started off with a whole lot of emotions, hard to deal with emotions. The end of it all? Anticipation. 

I'd really love to see how this year turns out. By far, it has been the most surprising and unsuspecting. 

No comments: