Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lame lame lame.

I'm sorry that my blog has been somewhat abandoned these last two days. School's been going great, I guess. It's an adjustment.

Shout out.
I had a really good afternoon. :)

Hmm, I just have many abstract thoughts right now. 
My math class is a riot. It really is. We are so mathematically challenged. I am one of them, but I'm one of the more vocal mathematically challenged students. Our teacher asked us how many problems two sets of #4-28, only multiples of four is. It took us a long while to figure out we only had 14 problems to do for homework. It was pretty ridiculous. We have to keep asking the teacher to repeat what he just said. I really think he should stop teaching us consumers math and go back to the fundamentals of math. We struggle so much. I pity our class, our teacher, and myself. It's bad...it makes me want to cry because I am so bad at math. It's not funny...

I love my English class. Even though I have it at eighth hour, my teacher is AMAZING! She is so captivating and interesting! I could just sit there talking about why we study English for the whole day! I loved it! And research too...since I have the same teacher. :D

It's cute. I have two repeat teachers. I have Miss Choi for first hour and sixth hour, and I have Miss French third hour and eighth hour, on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.

I'm going to sleep. I'm really tired. Oh yeah, I mentioned my blog in the letter I had to write in research today. :D 

No comments: