OTHER THAN THAT, I've had a very wonderful and productive day! In Home Science today, I got to make the teriyaki sauce, while most everyone else just had to cut a bunch of veggies! I'm realizing that, contrary to prior beliefs of mine, I do know how to cook. I just don't really know how to make anything off the top of my head. Truly. That's what my problem is, so I'm very proud of myself that I figured it out.
Speaking of being proud of myself, I have a 90 average in math class!! And I got a 96 on my math test!! I haven't gotten an A on a math test since I was in 8th grade! Soooooo happy! One of four As in the class too! I can brag...:) My blog. Besides, you're probably not even in my math class. :P
Oh yeah, have you ever stuck your head out of a window of a moving vehicle? I LOVE doing that! Especially when it's raining. It's like a rain shiatsu for your head! :D Haha...and it's super refreshing. I love it. Try it sometime...when it's SAFE! And if you do this UNSAFELY, you sure didn't hear it from me!
My hands are dry. I'm going to put to good use cocoa butter lotion. :)
RANDOM STORY:
One time in PE last year, we were doing a stretch that looked like we were bowing down and praying towards Mecca or bowing down to an idol. Well, whatever...we were prostrate on the floor, so I made a joke and pretended like I was worshipping a fake idol. But then I felt guilty like I was sinning, so I prayed and asked forgiveness from God in front of my whole class. It was so funny and not funny at the same time. Good times. :D Yes, I am awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment