Monday, August 3, 2009

It's raining.

The weather lately makes me so happy. I love to make a cup of tea and just sit out in our garage watching the rain. It's beautiful. 

Why is the rain so attractive?
You know, if anything, I'm really thankful that God makes wonderful things like that for us to enjoy. I'm thankful that He gives us a taste for beauty. I'm thankful that through the beautiful things we see, we see pictures of Him. Pictures of grace. Pictures of love.

You guys remember Passenger Seat? I do. 
Welcome to the world of Stephen Speaks. 
Been listening to him on and off today. 
I love slow, acoustic-y, cutesy songs. 
Every once in awhile. Not always. Not all the time.
Just when I'm in the mood. :D

Anyway, I'm reading through old quotes I used to like. Read and laugh. :)
Enjoy!
If I had the chance to write my own life story, I hope you wouldn't be surprised if your name came up a million times.
Our teacher told us to highlight anything we want, so I went up and marked you with my highlighter. (These are so funny. Did you catch the wordplay?)
I'm the kind of person that laughs at a joke three times. Once when it's told. Once when it's explained to me. Once five minutes later when I finally get it. (This is very true of me)
Never be afraid to try. Remember. Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Ok, so when I was in 8th grade, I used to hate volleyball. It changed everybody I knew. Now? After 10th grade, I absolutely love it. It changed everything I know. :D That's all. 

No comments: