Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm trying.

Today has been absolutely amazing!!! I don't even have words to express how much I've loved today!!! It started off pretty kick-back.

I got to school at ten after 7, like usual. Bought Kaz some fried rice, sat and watched him eat it. Bought a salmon sushi for myself. Ate it with Min Shik. Wanted coffee. Went to the coffee shop and got Hawaiian Coconut. Yum yum yum!!!

Home science was fun! We learned how to sew, thread a needle, tie a knot, and sew even stitches. I...already knew how to do that. So I merrily threaded my needle and sewed my first line of stitches. I was so excited. :D

Hmm. Chem and choir are alright. Ok choir is like TOTALLY fun. I love it! I never want it to end while I'm in it! I have no idea if I'm good at it or not but I LOVE IT!!! What else? Math is going well. I actually have an A! I just checked.

I'm tired of talking about school. I rode the bus today. Riding the bus would be fun if:
1. Your best friend rode the bus
2. You're meeting someone at Skinners
3. If you could walk around without having people stare at you like you were a chicken without a head. Something like that.

I seriously dislike walking through crowds of people from other private schools. Crude boys, snotty girls, disgusting couples. Bleh bleh bleh. I could do without those, thank you.

Oh yeah! In Chem today, all the girls sitting around me had this super long conversation about makeup! It was really funny! Bella just bought the new CoverGirl Lashblast Waterproof Mascara, but she was telling us she didn't like it. And then Chloe told us that she uses the same mascara that Rihanna uses, the Color Blast one or whatever. It was so interesting! And hilarious! We were trading stories about what we use to take off makeup and stuff. Good times. We all wanted to go makeup shopping after that. It DID fit into Chem class. Cosmetology was under the "jobs" part of why it's important to study chemistry!! :D

I can't remember anything else. BUT I TRIED TODAY!

No comments: