Anyway, I was raking the leaves from our mango tree. I was originally wearing a pair of shorts, but then I changed into jeans because I was getting bit by so many mosquitoes! My jeans are way too loose on me. Ok, that's not completely a bad thing, but I lost like 10 pounds since I came back from my trip to the States. I wonder if I'm getting taller too. That'd be nice. :) ANYWAY, I got bitten up soooo bad!! I'm not itchy right now though. I think it's because I'm not thinking about it. Ok, now I'm totally thinking about it...never mind!
Then I had to rake up the grass that Dad cut. I started with the front yard. Easy. Then I did the sides. Alright. Then I got to the back...then Dad said I needed to take a break. He was still working on cutting up the grass in the back, and I think I was in the way. I went inside to my room to just hang out for a while. I get on my laptop to do a few things and I lied down...and totally fell asleep!!
I woke up two hours later to a phone call. After the phone call, I walked out of my room and saw Dad. He looked at me and shook his head and said jokingly, "Next time, I'm not letting you go on break." We laughed. But I still felt kind of bad...:(
Oh well. I guess I've been doing so much of nothing that even the slightest physical activity gets me tired. D: I'm gonna fall asleep so much during school! I can feel it already!

No comments:
Post a Comment