continues the tale of my amazing life. :)
I feel so alive, so strong, so real...and so, so tired!
This is one of my favorite feelings.
Feeling accomplished because I've done hard work.
It's empowering! I feel useful!
It makes me happy. :)
I love the sun, and the sun loves me. I am loved by the sun so much that I am rosy all over.
I am sun kissed. :)
Hmmm, what else? Oh, song for today. We played it a ton when we were coloring....I mean, building character. We got owned today by Mr. Keith for slacking off. Well, I know that he wasn't talking to me, because when everyone got in trouble for sleeping yesterday (I was sleeping too), he said I could go back to sleep 'cause I told him I wasn't feeling well. I love being dependable. AND THEN, Miss Geiman got on to us about coloring, of all things. That lecture wasn't for me either, 'cause I was never assigned to any coloring job. It was kind of scary seeing her annoyed, because Miss Geiman is very hard to annoy to the point of being lectured. She doesn't even talk to us like that at drama when she's stressed. I guess we did a cruddy job of coloring. SO we had to color like A SHRILLION papers for like 2 hours this morning. I wasn't complaining. I love to color. Ok, we have found out that coloring with other people is super good bonding time! Seriously! Stacy on the camp team last year said that couples at Northland color for dates, and lemme tell ya! I see why! It was just us girls coloring, but it was a RIOT! I haven't laughed like I have today in a really long time. It was so good. I'm so thankful to be alive. My life...is amazing.
Today's Song:
Out of My League
Look it up.
It's cute. Mariah likes the piano.
Today's quote:
Heather: I'm Vermontese! And we talk like this in Vermont, "Hey you wanna go CHILL?!"
Tammy: What's "chill?"
Heather: Like you know, "We're chillin! Let's go chill!"
Tammy: You wanna go to Chili's???
Heather: Yeah! I love Italian food!
Jessa: It's Mexican!
Ai adai. Tammy is this awesome girl in the 5th-7th grade class. She's SUPER funny. Is Chili's Mexican? It seemed likely...and unlikely at the same time. Whatever.
Bahahahaha! I love chilling with the girls on the cool school team. They're the BOMB!
Heather is crazy! We listened to Can I Have This Dance and The Greatest Story Ever Told. Honestly, it is super de-duper fun listening to sweet music with my girls. It's either supreme concentration to learn the song or ridiculous apathy when singing the song at the top of our lungs. Good stuff. This is gonna be a great summer. And I love it! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment