Something is going on. I don't know what it is, but I know something is going on. Things that never happen to me are happening, and it all just seems so iffy.
1. I've been waking up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason, and then once I'm awake, I'm not able to go back to sleep for awhile. Take right now, for example. It's 5 minutes after 3 in the morning. I don't know why I'm awake, but I do know that I can't go to sleep.
2. I've been unusually tired lately. I mean, I'll just be lying on my bed thinking, really thinking, and praying, and then I'll fall asleep and end up taking one of my notorious three hour naps. (I was going to type notoriously famous, but then I realized that that's redundant. I needed to say that, because this is my mini English lesson in my blog. hah!) I'll be deep in thought one minute, and then, out of the blue, I'll be dreaming 'cause I fell asleep! I don't even realize that I fell asleep most times.
3. I've been surprisingly disoriented. Honestly, I barely even know what day it really is. No joke. I thought Friday was Monday, and I thought Saturday was a school day. I even got ready for school! I was so mad when I realized that it was Saturday! And today, I think, is Sunday. I know that much...I just checked my calendar. But for the most part, I hardly know what's going on!
4. I've been really spacey, like people will be talking to me, and I'll be looking at them and listening like I'm supposed to, but soon, I find myself just staring at them because I forget that they're talking to me. Or I'll be standing around and someone will be trying to get my attention by calling my name, but I won't respond, not because I'm trying to be a jerk. It just doesn't click that they're calling my name. I don't know. I'll be talking with someone and then totally blank out on what we were talking about, like mid-sentence. It's so weird.
5. I've been having peculiar dreams. I don't remember them specifically, but I'll wake up wanting to cry, but I don't know if I want to cry because my dreams are sad...or not. I just don't know.
6. I've just been generally a lot quieter, not like I'm being anti-social or that I don't say anything at all. It's just...I like to listen to people more, y'know? I don't know how to explain it, but the more I evaluate what's going on in my life, I realize the need to let other people talk. I'm the kind of person that HAS to tell someone exactly what I'm going through, what God's doing in my life, etc...and if I'm that kind of person and I still keep a lot inside, I can only wonder what people who don't like to talk about everything like I do are thinking and feeling. Ya digg?
It's weird and unexplainable, not bad, because I'm not complaining, but the feeling that it's growing time again is coming over me in torrents. I am getting that weird "I can feel it in my bones" thing again where I know that something is going to happen, and I'm either going to be really really excited and happy about it through the whole process or I'm going to cry SO MUCH through it but then learn a lot at the end of whatever's going to happen. Mark my words. Within the next week, I'm going to blog again but the event that I'm predicting. :) Jesus, bring on the rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment