I'm typing this up on Tuesday morning, but whatever..
Yesterday, my exams were...ok. I was able to finish the math exam before the testing period was over, which definitely was a blessing!! I didn't study for the English exam, which totally sounds bad, but it was cake. Honestly, I was so surprised how easy it was. There was one essay question, but it was about haste and tragedy in Romeo and Juliet, and...well, it was really easy.
I went over to Kayla's house afterwards. It was really nice. I'm so gonna miss Kayla when they have to go at the end of this summer. Why is everyone moving around? It's like no one can keep still. I realize that it's not my friends' choices that make them move around, but I don't know...I like staying right where I am. SO, we just lay on her bed for the longest time just being lazy. I love spending time with Kayla. We don't really do anything. We mostly just relax and catch up, but I love it!
We were reading through some of her old journals. When we came across her journal from last summer, she and I couldn't stop sniffing it!! Last summer, she took some cologne (I don't remember if it was her grandpa's or Lewis') and drenched an index card with Curve. She and I both agree that every boy should smell like that. hah! Ok, no, I don't think every boy should smell like that, because then I would get sick. I don't know, maybe Kayla wouldn't. :) I love Kayla. She makes me smile! She was joking that she would spray my current journal with that stuff, but she couldn't find her bottle of cologne. That makes me laugh! No, she doesn't have her own...nevermind.
ANYWAY, Kaz's graduation is tonight. I think I'm excited. I know I'll cry. I can't believe Kaz is old enough to graduate from kindergarten. I STILL remember the first time I held him when he was born. Precious. I guess that's all. Nothing else too exciting happened. Oh, the camp team gets in today, I hear. Crazy.
I still can't believe it's almost summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment