I'm sitting on my bed, and it's FREEZING.
Well, freezing for Guam. ;)
I'm under my blankets all nice and warm.
My reading light on my headboard bookshelf thingy is on.
Great ambiance lighting.
Soft, acoustic-y music is playing.
"Could the Maker of the stars hear the sound of my breaking heart? One light, that's all I am. Right now I can barely stand. If You're everything You say You are, won't You come close and hold my heart."
It's inspiring.
I look out my window, and it's still dark.
The world, at least my side of the world, is still asleep.
I am not.
I am wide awake. :)
Someday I'm gonna go out to the country
I'll drive til the highway ends
Chasing after picture perfect sunsets
To take away my breath
I'm tired of living in the city
The world's got me tied on a string
Wanderlust has overcome me
Like Louis and Clark I'll dream
There's a million different ways to go
Only God can know where I will call my home
Love lead me on
Where no one else has gone.
Faith keep me strong.
Love lead me on.

No comments:
Post a Comment