I made one last for last summer, so I thought I should make another one for this summer. I might repeat things on my list from last summer, because I might not have ever done it last summer. Ya digg?
1. Go camping with a bunch of friends.
2. Have a Sophomore party at the beach.
3. Ride on a boat and go dolphin watching.
4. Crash a fiesta.
5. Take a trip around the island.
6. Go airsofting with the guys, at least once. (and not cry!!!)
7. Have a chick flick marathon at either Mariah's house or Asia's. :D
-Win a Date with Tad Hamilton (for tradition's sake)
-Pride and Prejudice (for me)
-Becoming Jane (for Mariah)
-Sense and Sensibility (just 'cause)
-Cinderella Story (for Asia)
-Nacho Libre (I know this isn't a chick flick, but it's hilarious!!!)
8. Walk around Tumon with the camp team, like we did THE summer.
9. Chill at Chamorro Village on a Wednesday night.
10. Challenge Heather and Joey to a chili pepper eating contest...again. (And beat my record of three...D:)
11. Make some insanely wonderful friends!
12. Get to know the one's I've got even better!
13. Sing a special in church with Mariah. (For the Beauty of the Earth, I think. or Knowing You)
14. Cocos Island!! hah!
15. Go snorkeling.
16. Try to get my divers thingy!!!
17. Yard sale!
18. Read 1387423847398473 pages of stuff. (Books? :D)
19. Watch the new HP movie in the cinema with Mariah.
20. Go to one of Asia's swim meets.
21. Join a basketball team.
22. Finish memorizing James!!!
23. Get plugged in a Bible study.
24. BUY ROLLERSKATES.
25. And wear them everywhere. :D!!!
26. CAR WASHES after Cool School, like Luke and I did THE summer.
27. Learn how to knit! I want a sweater!!
28. Lose my Harvest tan! ;) Ya digg? I miss having tan feet and tan arms...This sounds totally silly 'cause I'm brown, but still..
29. Have a sleepover with Kayla!!
30. BBQ at someone's house.
31. Climb as high as Jeremy in the mango tree that we used to climb.
32. Ask if I can plant flowers on campus this summer! THAT'D BE SWEET!
33. Start and finish the Left Behind series.
34. Write snail-mail letters! To people anywhere, here or not! I choose to support the postal service now!
35. Make a video...doing something cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lol, nacho libre, thats funny!
WOOT! "THE" summer! XD
i wanna do the video thing to!
SUMMER XD
ASIA XD
Post a Comment